I’m at SFO waiting for a long-delayed flight to MRY (flights before and after mine have already been canceled), and with luck may be home for the afternoon blogging blitz. But here’s what I have in the way of mid-day news morsels:
* Obama-Romney “summit” downgraded to lunch, tomorrow.
* Orszag predicts talk about “solving” revenue problems with limits on “loopholes” will fade once it gets more specific.
* Predictable pseudo-bipartisanship: Fred Thompson proposes “select committee” on Benghazi.
* John Nichols argues filibuster reform needed to restore the tactic to its original historic function.
* Texas climate-change denier Ralph Hall will apparently be succeeded as chairman of House Science Committee with Texas climate-change denier Lamar Smith.
And in non-political news:
Back to blogging after the final flight.