Its been a fun day, and now it’s time, if you haven’t already, to curl up for the weekend with your copy of the January/February issue of the Washington Monthly. I’ve got a couple of articles to re-read myself before writing about them.
And for today’s remainders, we have:
* RCP’s Scott Conroy reports Sarah Palin’s contract with Fox News not renewed. Wonder who walked first?
* Santorum bankroller Foster (“Aspirin Between Their Knees”) Friess says he’s got no regrets for wasted contributions; would do it all again.
* Fresh from filibuster deal with Reid, McConnell boasts in fundraiser that he “beat the liberals” on this issue.
* At Ten Miles Square, Jonathan Bernstein rains on the “Obama as the liberal Reagan” parade.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer sorts out the very different questions of what colleges cost, and what they charge whom for their services.
And in non-political news:
* Weather Channel names latest winter storm “Khan.” As in “Wrath Of….”
Sam Knight is in for Weekend Blogging tomorrow. To close the day, here’s the James Gang again with “Funk #49,” with vintage photos of Joe and the boys.