Been doing some Deep Dives today, so I’m looking for lighter post-lunch fare.
Here are some midday fruits de mer:
* Bloomberg group sending “hundreds” of gun regulation advocates to NRA annual meeting. Man, that’s a dangerous mission!
* Not-so-liberal arts: Northwestern waging campaign to defeat unionization bid by its football players.
* Here’s a new one: pastor challenging Lindsay Graham in SC GOP SEN primary accuses women who divorce adulterous husbands of “idolatry” towards their children at expense of marital duties.
* At Salon, Digby is amused by cluelessness of GOP elites about their white-working-class “base.”
And in non-political news:
* Ladies Home Journal ceases subscription service; it will now be quarterly newstand mag with web page.
As we break for lunch, here’s more Buddy Guy, performing “Long Way From Home.”