You will note below a link to a post by Adele Stan, a fine veteran progressive reporter who did some weekend blogging here at PA a while back. Addie’s now online editor at The American Prospect. Congrats and good luck to her!
* At WSJ, Ben Domenech concedes Republicans need a new way of dealing with inequality. More about that later.
* Prospect‘s Adele Stan notes last week not a real good data point for claims that America is “post-racial.”
* The Atlantic‘s Andrew Cohan writes about Kentucky’s efforts to break “the cycle of incarceration.”
* Kaiser Family Foundation tracking poll shows little change in attitudes towards Affordable Care Act despite all of last month’s enrollment drama.
* New national poll from Fairleigh Dickinson shows HRC beating five named GOP opponents by at least eight points (and Jeb Bush by 16 points!).
And in non-political news:
* Craig Ferguson calls it quits as CBS late-late host. Too bad.
As we break for lunch, here’s more Koko Taylor, with “Can’t Let Go,” performed live in 1993.