Just in case you didn’t know it, these roundups (Lunch Buffet and Day’s End) are actually a lot of work. And now I’ve committed to a third one (the “Polling Update”), though I probably won’t do it every day. Nothing’s too good for PA readers.
Here are some remains of the day:
* 6th Circuit issues sweeping opinion to support hold on Ohio’s efforts to reduce early voting opportunities.
* Suzy Khimm attends Heritage conference on liberalism and discovers Right thinks Left surrendering all freedom to authoritarian government in exchange for free love. Seriously. Article hilariously illustrated with photo of Mardi Gras reveler.
* In case anyone was wondering, yes, HRC backs Obama’s military actions in Syria and Iraq.
* OMG! Daily Caller reveals a “conspiracy” to deprive poor, persecuted Rush Limbaugh of his sponsors! Can liberty survive?
* Seems that Pat Roberts’ campaign’s defense for his outrageous suggestion America is heading down the road to “national socialism” is that the Senator has no earthly idea what “national socialism” is.
And in non-political news:
* One listicle worth reading: ten worst financial predictions of the last quarter-century.
That’s it for Wednesday. A Twitter correspondent countered my description of Culture Club as representing a “perhaps decadent” phase of New Wave by recalling Bow Wow Wow. He makes a good point.
We’ll close with one more iconic tune from Boy George and the Club: “I’ll Tumble 4 Ya.”