So CBS/NYT/YouGuv dumped its vast assortment of October 1 gubernatorial tracking poll results today, and a lot of rarely polled states are included:
* Democrat Dave Ige has a six-point lead over Duke Aiona in HI, with indie candidate Mufi Hanneman buried in single digits.
* In ME, Democrat Mike Michaud is up a narrow 39-37 over incumbent Paul LePage, with indie Eliot Cutler pulling only 10%.
* In AR, this poll has Republican Asa Hutichison back up big with an 11-point lead over Mike Ross.
The most interesting CBS/NYT/’YouGuv numbers for the more regularly polled gubernatorial races include:
* FL, where most recent polls have shown Charlie Crist up; this survey has Rick Scott still leading 47/44.
* WI, showing Mary Burke up a point over Scott Walker; and
* AK, with still another poll showing indie Bill Walker with a significant (45/40) lead over Republican Gov. Sean Parnell.
* MA, where this poll has Martha Coakley back up 47/41 (the latest Globe survey has her up 39/34, but WGBH/Emerson shows Charlie Baker leading 45/39. Go figure).