It’s Casual Friday here at my blogging post. Of course, every day is casual here at my blogging post. Here’s some treats for those of you who have to wear Big Person Clothes to work:
* I’ve got a new TNR column up today examining the lessons of the Nebraska Senate primary, and emphasizing the outsized ability of Super-PACs to influence down-ballot states in cheap media markets. Joe Ricketts may prove to be a trend-setter after all.
* Bill Clinton reportedly staying on sidelines in Charlie Rangel’s NY primary.
* DC Circuit upholds constitutionality of Voting Rights Act; case will now go to Supremes. How much ignominous history does John Roberts want to make this year?
* Birtherism just won’t go away: Arizona Secretary of State threatens to take Obama off ballot if he doesn’t “verify” birth certificate.
* Mitt just can’t help himself, can he? Presumptive nominee tells Floridians he considered their state as location for one of his houses.
And in non-political news:
* Delta Airlines offers New York Rangers fans free flight to playoff game–20 miles away.
Back in a few.