Away from hospitals for a bit today, but not away from junk food: Krystal’s what I’m hungry for. You can have my pickles:
* 1st Circuit (including two Republican appointees) declares DOMA unconstitutional.
* Crossroads ad goes after McCaskill as “ObamaClaire.” Yuk, Yuk. Will next ad morph her into scary black man?
* Super-PAC sugar daddies whine about attention and criticism they’ve received. Cry me a river.
* In other news of the one–hundredths-of-one percent, Honeywell CEO says corporate tax rates should be lowered to nice, round number of zero.
* Bloomberg proposes ban on “sugary drinks” sold in quantities over 16 ounces at non-grocery locales. Will there be skinny-people exception, or maybe dental exams?
And in non-political news:
* George Brett uses Twitter to enlist help in finding lost dog.
Back in a while with regular blogging.