I have some family medical logistical issues to handle during the next couple of hours, so I’m going ahead with a Lunch Buffet for this Lite Blogging Day. It’s an appropriately Lite Buffet for the day after Thanksgiving:
* Obamas tell Baba Wawa they might choose to remain in Washington after 2016. Story doesn’t mention possibility of Michelle Obama holding Cabinet position in HRC admnistration.
* In more substantial First Family news, Obamas visit immigration protestors fasting on National Mall.
* Daily Beast deserves kudos for headline on Eleanor Clift column on possible holiday-season cuts in SNAP funding: “The GOP’s Hunger Games.”
* WaPo’s David Ignatius outlines next steps in negotiations with Iran.
* At TNR the estimable duo of Henry Aaron and Harold Pollack suggest it’s a bad time for single-payer told-you-so’s from liberals.
And in non-political news:
* Another year, another upredictable Egg Bowl, this one won by Mississippi State in overtime.
As we break for lunch, here’s another George Harrison tune, about gossip: “The Devil’s Radio.”