Doing Lunch Buffet a bit early because I have an actual Brunch appointment in a few minutes.
Here’s what is one the steam table:
* Cuomo and Christie not exactly distinguishing themselves in their handling of the Ebola scare.
* SD DEM SEN candidate Rick Weiland accuses DSCC of running negative ads against Mike Rounds in order to drive votes to indie Larry Pressler. Not a real good sign of Democratic unity.
* Protesters occupy GA Republican Secretary of State’s offices demanding accounting of voter registration applications that have allegedly disappeared.
*The Nation runs excerpt of Katha Pollitt’s book making the case for a “no apologies” defense of abortion rights.
* Sean Trende recaps his case against “realignment” theory and its bearing on the 2014 elections.
And in non-political news:
* At the New Yorker, Michael Specter reviews the case for going non-gluten.
As we break for lunch (or brunch, as the case may be), here’s the Graham Bond Organization performing “Long Tall Shorty.”