Re my post on the Auburn football team’s amazing interest in studying public administration, I tweeted “War Damn Pert Chart,” but as is often the case, my belief this is very clever not being validated by retweets.
Here are some midday news/views snacky snackies:
* New national Q-Poll shows HRC ahead of GOP candidates but Biden doing slightly better.
* Q-Poll also shows Trump up to 28% among GOPers, with Carson (at 12%) only other candidate in double digits.
* Pollsters recite the many ways in which Trump baffles them.
* Greg Sargent documents Democratic effort to extend Trump’s bad rep among Latinos to GOP as a whole.
* If no known data support idea of Biden challenge to HRC, then how about the unknown? Yoni Applebaum floats obviously unverifiable theory Veep knows something about Clinton emails the rest of us don’t.
And in non-political news:
* Connecticut’s Salisbury School tops most expensive prep school list with tuition of $49,000.
As we break for lunch, here’s Lester Young with the Oscar Peterson Trio performing “Ad Lib Blues.”