News is heating up after a slow start this week. Here are some tidbits for your lunch-time perusal:
* Supremes to reopen issue of affirmative action in college admissions in Texas case. A move to further restrict diversity measures highly likely.
* But Supremes also considering delay in much-awaited “ObamaCare” ruling until 2014.
* Greek debt “plan” probably just buys more time.
* Rupert Murdoch to launch new Sunday tabloid in UK amidst ashes of News of the World.
* Southern Baptists express concern that “Southern” in name of denomination doesn’t poll well.
I’ll return to regular blogging shortly.