Unfortunately, all the mid-day news seems to be from the right side of the buffet line:
* Ashley Parker breaks down the new, improved Romney campaign staff structure, if you’re interested in seeing who you’ll soon see quoted regularly in Politico.
* Frum reviews latest installment of Caro’s biography of LBJ, and finds “implicit critique” of Obama’s leadership style.
* 69 House Dems defect to back transportation bill that includes go-ahead for Keystone XL.
* American Crossroads and Crossroads GPS, twin gems in Satan’s Jeweled Crown of 2012 Super-PACs, announces $100 million raised for this cycle.
* Joe Manchin refuses to endorse Obama, says “I’m worried about me.” Clearly.
And in non-political news:
* Bob Dylan and Elton John pay tribute to late Levon Helm.
Back shortly in hopes of better news.